Woollahra Sailing Club acknowledges that we are on the land of the Birrabirragal people, the traditional custodians of the land. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging.
Welcome Graham Biehl
Published 11:00 on 6 Jun 2022
Next time you are at the Club please say hi to Graham. Graham comes to the Club in the role of Member Services Manager and brings a wealth of skill and experience with him. He joins our already talented team of Dan Smith (Sailing Manager), Leon Wilson (Sailing School Manager), and Alex Zimmermann (Junior Programme Manager). The Club is fortunate to have such a wealth of talented individuals who are supported by the admin skills of Judy, Juliet, and Lucy. Our programme delivery (Club Racing, Regatta hosting and support, coaching, sailing school and more) would not be possible without our talented pool of casual staff.
Graham has assisted the Club in recent times as CRO for Sail Sydney and the OK Nationals. He has worked in senior roles at other Clubs including a five year stint at St Francis Yatcht Club in California as Race Director. Other experience Graham provides includes:
- Extensive race and regatta management experience
- US Olympic Athlete 2008, 2012
- Australian Sailing Certified Race Officer
- US Sailing Certified Race Officer
- US Powerboating Safe Powerboat Handling and California Boating Certified
- Master's Degree in Convergent Media from University of Western Sydney
- Founder of a successful regatta and private club software start up
Last updated 13:26 on 27 March 2023