Jack is a former Optimist National Champion, National 420 Champion, National Waszp champion, has attended two World Championships, and current Australian Sailing Squad Member. Ryan is a former Optimist National Silver Medallist, National 420 Champion, has attended two World Championships, and current Australian Sailing Squad Member.
We are lucky to have the Nationals here in NSW so it's a perfect first National regatta for any new sailors. If you have any questions about attending the clinics or regattas please let us know.
The next event (FOR OPENS ONLY) will be the second Woollahra Sailing Club : RPAYC Grand Prix Training and Racing on the 3rd and 4th of December.
On the 4th of December after club racing we also have the WSC Christmas party at the club - save the date!
For the summer break we then have the Woollahra Sailing Club : WSC Optimist Summer Program:
- Summer Optimist Regatta Sydney Coach Support - GRSC : 10 - 12 December
- Sail Sydney (Optimist) : 17 - 19 December
- Training Clinic #1 - WSC : 21 - 23 December
- Training Clinic #2 - RPAYC : 28 - 30 December
- Training Clinic #3 - RPAYC : 3 - 6 January 2023
- Australian Optimist Championships 2023 - RPAYC : 9 - 14 January 2023
Don't forget for each regatta you will also need to enter the regatta separately through the host club or organisation - links are included in the events.
If you have any questions about the training and racing program please let Marc know and he can help you - if you have any questions about the booking process, please contact email@example.com.